Share@Rosewood is a parent led opportunity to share information about all aspects of supporting a child or young person with PMLD.
This may be parent to parent or we might arrange for professionals to come in and talk through a specific issue.
It always involves cake and biscuits and sometimes it’s just a chance to meet other families!
Any ideas for Share@Rosewood please let Jo Allen Deputy head know. Email Link
Share Holidays – Share holidays
Some useful links
BUZZ Network (Link)
Latest Newsletter (link)
The Buzz Network is a service for parent carers of children with additional needs. Through signing up to the buzz network you can have access to
– Short Breaks from caring for your child/young person (subject to eligibility)
– After school clubs / stay and play sessions
– Regular newsletters including information on events and activities in the City for families with disabled children/young people
– A personal liaison coordinator for support and advice
Southampton support for carers (Link)
Parent voice Hampshire (Link)
Parent Voice is an information and advice service for parents and carers of disabled children aged 0-25 in Hampshire.
As a member of Parent Voice you will benefit from:
- A free fortnightly newsletter packed full of useful guides, training, consultations, activities and more. You will be better informed about local and national issues.
- A local rate helpline if you need advice on anything about your disabled child.
- Workers who are local to you, developing networks and links to provide solutions to your individual queries. You can find out more about the workers by
We also administer the Hampshire Gateway website- a one stop shop for activity providers, clubs, holiday activities and fun things to do. Some of our activities are for disabled children only, but many are inclusive. To find out more, have a look at the Hampshire Gateway
Over the last 12 months, we have assisted more than 600 families to find the support they need and over 400 children to access a short break. We have responded to over 1500 requests for information via our advice line and over 3000 parents receive our bulletin every week.
To speak to a member of the team call us on 0300 303 8603 or you can join in our free information network by Clicking Here